Спецы им нужны достаточно редкие - со знанием Tibco, потому вакансий валяется много, а толку с них мало...
Align Technology, Inc. is a global medical-device company that pioneered the invisible-orthodontics market with the introduction of the Invisalign® system, a clear, removable orthodontic-treatment option for straightening teeth.
Invisalign products combine proprietary software and a series of medical-grade plastic appliances called “aligners” to move teeth in stages as determined by the treating doctor. Although treatment time varies by patient, on average a patient requires one full year of treatment—equivalent to 24 sets of aligners.
With products that address simple to complex cases and post-treatment retention, the Align product family includes:
- Invisalign, which is used to treat a wide range of malocclusion (misalignment of teeth)—from simple to complex cases.
- Invisalign Express, which uses up to 10 sets of aligners and is a lower-priced solution for simple cases, minor crowding/spacing cases, or as a precursor to restorative or cosmetic treatment.
- Vivera Retainers, which are used for post-treatment retention. Available to both Invisalign and non-Invisalign patients, new retainers are provided through a convenient subscription plan.
Founded in 1997, Align began its first commercial sales of Invisalign to orthodontists in 1999 and soon after launched a U.S. national consumer-advertising campaign. By late 2001, Align had manufactured one million aligners. In 2002, Invisalign was made available to general dentists, and by mid-2003 dental schools began adding Invisalign to their curriculum. Today, Align Technology provides exclusive education events at more than 60 universities worldwide. In 2005, Align introduced Invisalign Express. In the same year, it achieved a manufacturing milestone of 15 million aligners.
In just ten years, Invisalign has evolved into an increasingly mainstream treatment option. To date, Align Technology has:
- trained more than 48,000 doctors
- manufactured more than 32 million unique Invisalign aligners
- started more than 730,000 patients in treatment
- compiled a well-defended intellectual property portfolio that includes more than 130 patents worldwide
- reached $1 billion in cumulative net revenues.